Here’s some place I bet you didn’t think to look: Torrid on-line. Click here to be taken to the site. Yes, the provider of all things Goth and trendy has aged up a bit and expanded (no pun intended) its line of plus size items. Tops go up to a 5 or 6 (4x and 5x) and pants go up to a 6 (5x).
- Need Day of the Dead wear? Not a problem. Torrid has an entire line of skull print clothing (leggings, dresses, tops). Just put in “skull” as a search term.
- Want to dress up like a Disney character? Torrid has a whole line of Disney-themed merchandise. Click on their Pop Culture tab.
- Want a superhero dress? Check under Torrid’s Halloween and Cosplay sections. Halloween has its own tab and Cosplay is under the Pop Culture tab.
- Need some retro items that you can wear to work? Torrid has a nice line of dresses with a 1940s/50s feel, but it also has other retro items from time to time. Put in “retro” as a search term.
- Looking for a bustier or corselet? Torrid has them. For bustiers, look under Intimates. For corsets, use “corset top” as a search term.
As a side note, if, like me, you are in constant need of fun leggings for your workout and casual wear, check Torrid’s Clothing tab under Bottoms and then under Leggings. The Activewear tab looks promising, but the sizes only go up to 5 while the leggings go up to 6.
Standard disclaimers: I’ve recently started ordering from Torrid, but receive no compensation from the company for recommending their site.